How to order Official Transcripts (Choose one):
Online Order Request
National Student Clearinghouse (Electronic copies or standard mail)
The United States Sports Academy has authorized the to provide transcript ordering via the internet.
Benefits of Ordering Transcripts via the
- Transcript Order Updates Sent via Email
- Ability to Attach Two Additional Forms to Request
- Electronic Exchange of Transcripts to Partner Institutions
Ordering Official Transcripts via the National Student Clearinghouse
- Go to the
- If you are a first-time visitor, you will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/Password, which you can use to place future orders.
- The site walks you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as needed in a single session. The fee is $10 per copy plus a $2.25 processing fee charged per recipient.
- To ensure confidentiality and to comply with federal regulations, you must complete the Consent to Release form. You can submit either a printed or a paperless consent form to the Clearinghouse.
- You may attach two additional forms to your transcript request. Acceptable forms are as follows: Admission Application, and FedEx Account information. The following formats will be accepted: pdf, doc, docx, gif, jpeg, and bmp.
National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Delivery Options
- Electronic Exchange – Transcript will be sent via Electronic Exchange (ETX). Only available when sending to partner Electronic Exchange institutions.
- Electronic PDF – Shortly after your request is processed by the Academy, your transcript recipient will be emailed a link to a secure Internet page to retrieve your official transcript. Upon that email notification, your credit card will be charged. The National Student Clearinghouse guarantees that your recipient is notified when your transcript is ready for retrieval at the email address you provided at the time you placed the order; however, the Academy is not responsible for determining if the recipient retrieves or accepts the transcript. We suggest that you contact your recipient and verify that your official transcript sent via this delivery method is acceptable.
Written Order Request
There is also an option to complete a paper request form linked below. The completed form and payment information can be emailed to email@example.com, dropped off in person, or mailed to our office.
The United States Sports Academy
One Academy Drive
Daphne, AL 36526
Please Note: If picking up a transcript in person, a picture ID will be required.
- Mail – Transcript will be mailed to the recipient via regular 1st class US mail within 3 business days of receiving the transcript order. If you selected a processing option of AFTER ‘Degree is Awarded’ transcripts with degrees will be available 10 days after final grades are posted at the end of the term.